Fulham Football Club Academy are looking to recruit 3 Academy Analysts for the forthcoming 2019/2020 season. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Match Analyst who is seeking part-time work, whilst experiencing the opportunity of being involved in an elite environment learning from experienced experts in the world of football.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility of Analysis processes for 2 age groups within the Foundation Phase (FP) (U9s-U12s) or Youth Development Phase (YDP) (U13s-U14s);
- Filming of all matches for the season (weekends, including the odd mid-week fixture);
- Code all Team statistics using Sportscode Elite V10 and provide an output with graphical representation;
- Export and archive all goals and best practice clips from the matches;
- Matches to be uploaded onto Hudl with the respective codes;
- Code individual attacking and defending statistics and targets using Sportscode Elite V10 Update databases weekly;
- Ad-hoc analysis processes such as creating player compilation videos or providing best practise examples from elite football around the world; and
- Assist full-time staff with extra responsibilities delegated by coaching staff (possible work with U18s and U23s)
We are ideally seeking individuals who have either completed or are pursuing an Undergraduate Sport Science/Sports Coaching degree with modules in Performance Analysis and who can demonstrate their desire to pursue a career in performance analysis. You will need to be reliable, committed and highly organised with meticulous attention to detail. Advanced PC skills and the ability to use your own initiative to problem solve are also essential as is a good knowledge of football.
The following experience and skills would be advantageous;
- Experience using software relevant to performance analysis in football (Sportscode, Hudl, OPTA etc);
- Experience capturing live sport (wide-angle filming);
- Experience of working within a professional sport environment; and
- Football coaching experience.
More info in how to apply, HERE
Applications close: 14th July 2019.