Closing date – Wednesday 15th May
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Stoke City Football Club of the English Football League for the position of Academy Match Analyst to support football operations at our Training Ground facility at Clayton Wood in Trent Vale.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to all academy teams, specifically the U18 team, across all areas of analysis.
The Academy Match Analysis department plays a key role in supporting the development of young players at the Club.
– Covering all the analysis needs of the U18 team including:
– Filming (wide angle) games and training.
– Live and Post Event Coding (using SportsCode Gamebreaker).
– Creating pre match and post match clips.
– Undertaking opposition analysis.
– Uploading video to Hudl.
– Creating clips that relate to the academy’s playing philosophy.
– Creating best practice clips.
– Supporting the YDP and FDP phases when required.
– Filming and coding sessions that are used for staff CPD.
– Maintaining academy match analysis databases.
– Supporting the development and implementation of new ideas to develop academy match analysis.
Ideal candidates will have:
– A football background and/or a qualification at undergraduate level in a sports related course.
– Experience of delivering performance analysis support in an elite football/sport environment.
– High level knowledge and proficiency in the use of sports analysis systems and other technologies.
– Ability to plan, work independently and meet deadlines.
– Football coaching award and a knowledge of the requirements of elite football.
The role requires a high degree of flexibility to cover evenings and weekends work as required. The position will be offered on a full time basis. All relevant training will be provided.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and DBS checks at the appropriate level will be obtained prior to employment commencing.
To apply, please complete and return the application form below to Human Resources, SCFC Jobs, PO Box 3573, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9LL or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting AMA0519SCFCW in the subject line. Alternatively, telephone the Human Resources Department on 01782 684746 for an application form.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th May 2019.
More info click HERE