2. Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Soccer Hub is responsible for collecting and processing the clients’ Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in this document to comply its legal obligations regarding this matter. The data may be processed directly by Soccer Hub or by entities hired for that purpose.
3. Purpose of the Data Processing
Your Personal Data will be processed for the following communications purposes:
- Sending requested information regarding products, services and marketing campaigns;
- Own marketing initiatives such as communication of campaigns, promotions, events, trainings and information related with the business and the trading relationship that you have established with Soccer Hub.
- Clarifying questions, complaints management and other initiatives of User/customer support.
4. Users’ Rights
Soccer Hub assures the Users’ rights, as data subjects, such as:
- Access to their own Personal Data, amendment, deletion, updating, processing limitation, data portability, right to opt out, as well as data processing objection (according to the law) and that request should be in written form and sent to the following email address [email protected]hub-soccer.com The User may obtain confirmation of which Personal Data are being processed and a copy of the data being processed can be made available, upon request. Under the law, the User also has the right to, using the means mentioned, without charge or consequences, at any time withdraw his/her consent regarding the data processing for the purposes mentioned whenever that processing is done based in the consent. Exercising that right does not invalidate the processing done until that date. The User has the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, in the event of breach by Soccer Hub of any of the obligations applicable to it regarding privacy.
5. Data Keeping
The Users’ Personal Data will be kept during the necessary period of time for the execution of the data collecting purposes.