Physical Conditioning (by CT Jesuítas): Gym work for performance improvement and injury prevention?
3 great specialists answered to this question and many more!
- Tom Joel,1st Team Sport Scientist at Leicester City Football Club and the Strength and Conditioning Coach;
- Luis Mesquita: Founder of “Bridging The Gap: Rehab & Performance.” Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Chinese Olympic Committee and Shijiazhuang Everbright Football Club;
- Mário Simões: Founder of “CT Jesuitas – Functional and Fitness”. Strength and Conditioning Coach of several top level Soccer Players.
- Is strength training associated with athletes being slower?
- How can strength/gym sessions improve performance
- How can strength /gym sessions help prevent injuries
- How can S&C coaches pass the message to the manager and athletes, that “gym” work is important
- Can the club do individualized work with athletes in the gym?
- How to manage athletes with personal trainers outside the clube
- How can we manage athletes with different backgrounds related to gym/strength and power training
- Major concerns regarding gym work and increase in performance
- Major concerns regarding gym and injury prevention
- How would you integrate gym sessions (strength and power) with field training (tactical)
- What would be a “normal” week in the gym with 1 or 2 games.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1012
- Assessments Yes
Gym work for performance improvement and injury prevention? 9
R.O.S Dos Santos
The course was extraordinary, I have enjoyed it a lot and learned a lot. Many thanks for the instructors and Soccer Hub management for putting this course together.
Thank you so very much
Overall good course
Great course! I am very into fitness and working out in the gym but I am also into football so this course helped me know more about what to do and how to combine both.
Thank you very much for the lesson .
U must take a dvise from experienced people thanks soccer hub