50% discount for the first 200 students! Buy it now only for $39!
One of the key factors in team and player development is to have a clear and well-defined club philosophy, and to reinforce this philosophy with video feedback, data analysis & a pre-defined set off expirations on a team and individual level.
This course will provide you insights into why it’s important to have a playing philosophy and demonstrates how one can be built and reinforced. Using videos and examples from professional teams around the World, this course will teach you how to do this with your team or club no matter what resources you have available.
This course includes:
- Introduction to playing philosophies and why they are important
- Examples of playing philosophies
- Case study – Red Bull Football Group
- Building your own playing philosophy
- Building a match analysis process
- Feedback from match analysis and philosophy reinforcement
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes
Why Do We Need A Playing Philosophy 7
Example Philosophy - Red Bull Football Group 2
What Makes up a Playing Philosophy 1
Why Measurements are important 5
Building a post game report 1
Feedback to players 2