50% discount for the first 300 students!
- Want to understand soccer / football strategies and phrases in English?
- Moving to a native English country and need to communicate better in training?
COMMUNICATION IS KEY
Getting your message across to your players or colleagues can be the difference between success and failure.
That is why it is important to be able to have clear and competent English.
The English for Soccer Coaches, Analysts, Scouts & Players Intermediate course has been designed to give you all the vocabulary tools and methods needed to make sure you are being heard on the pitch!
- Get confidence that you are using the right Soccer terminology
- Become better at explaining Soccer methods and ideas in English
- Improve your English for all environments in Soccer – quickly!
- Avoid confusion when coaching players
- Write better player/opposition analysis in English reports
- Improve your fluency, pronunciation and vocabulary range
- Adapt easier to native English speaking countries
THE LEVEL 1 COURSE INCLUDE?
- 4 modules on different strategies – attacking, defensive
- Over 30 lessons that include videos, pdfs and tests
- In-game video tutorials to help you understand English phrases
- In-game video tutorials showing what strategies are in English
- PDFs with descriptions and exercises to help you memorise
- Tests that allow you to check your learning and progress
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes
Attacking Actions: Movement 7
Defensive Actions: Marking 6
Defensive Actions: Strategies 7
Attacking Actions: Passing 8