50% discount for the first 200 students!
- Are you looking to improve the quality of your training sessions?
- Do you want to build more effective tasks in your exercises?
- Do you want to create exercises with higher transfers to the practice?
In this course Luís Vilar, experienced coach and researcher, will explain you step-by-step everything about the state-of-art Constrain-led Model for Soccer Coaching. You will learn how to build training tasks manipulating the objectives, the rules, the difficulty and complexity in order to obtain better and more sustainable results.
At the end of this course you will understand how training methodology meets the practice and how to design tasks based on this breakthrough model allowing you to produce exercises with greater transfer to the match situation.
This course issues a conclusion certificate which enables you to use the model at a proficient level!
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 143
- Assessments Yes
1. Intro 0
2. Training Methodology 5
3. Building training tasks: the objectives 5
4. Building training tasks: the rules 6
5. Building training tasks: difficulty and complexity 4
6. Summarizing 1
Very happy with the course
First, the course has a great quality both video and audio! Second, the content delivered here is very useful and state-of-art. With this I will be able to create exercises with higher transfers to the practice. I recommend it!
Will help you to improve your training sessions
It will really helps on the improvement of the training sessions manipulating the different constrains. Luis Vilar is a great speaker! Great course! Thanks