Swansea City AFC are recruiting for an Academy Performance Analyst (U9-U16) to join the Academy Performance Analysis Department. The ideal candidate will provide age appropriate analytical support to drive player engagement within the foundation and youth development phase and facilitate player development. This individual will also participate and contribute to other department projects when required.
• Film, capture and code academy games and training.
• Produce additional video and data content to support Academy needs e.g. Coaches CPD meetings, Team and Player montages etc
• Develop creative analysis resources to improve feedback with coaches
• Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries for use of all Swansea City Academy Coaches and Analysts.
• Sharing of relevant video, data and other resources with staff, players and parents using various Swansea City Academy platforms.
• Contribute to the overall development of the Academy Performance Analysis Department
· Undergraduate degree in relevant field (Performance Analysis / Sport Science)
· Minimum 2 years’ experience providing analytical support within an elite football environment
· Proficient in the use of industry standard software (Sportscode / Coach Paint / Hudl)
· Passion for football and demonstrable tactical football knowledge and game understanding
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Knowledge of the general processes and requirements of filming, capturing and analysing video for feedback to individuals and groups is an essential requirement.
· Ability to maintain standards whilst working under strict time pressures
· Football coaching qualifications ( FA level 2 or equivalent)
· Experience managing and visualising large data sets
· Knowledge of scripting language and its use within professional football
Apply clicking HERE