The club is in the process of developing the support given to players out on loan gaining further experience at other clubs. The importance of making sure the environment is right for that players development is crucial and so this role will look to support this by monitoring performances through video and data (where relevant), enabling other stakeholders to assess the players needs and progression. The role will also provide a link between the recruitment and loans process, including the building of specific video/databases to profile players potentially coming into or leaving the club. There may also be times in which this role may need to assist the performance analysis processes for the academy.
– Lead the loan analysis provision to all players, making it available to relevant staff.
– Produce individual videos and presentations on each player as required.
– Help to communicate the development plans, targets and KPI’s using various tools and sources of information.
– Look to build a network of contacts to enable access to video of the relevant players.
– Update the loans database with minutes played and reports on a regular basis, to make sure that all available information is up to date for support staff.
– Using video, help to create profiles on potential loan clubs to assess the playing style in relation to the needs of a player for their development.
– Assist the Recruitment department in helping to build video profiles and databases on potential targets, to be applied to a larger player database.
To apply please go to www.wolves.co.uk/club/vacancies where you will find our application form and diversity monitoring form. Please fill those in and send to [email protected], including the job reference code ‘AF-82-21052019’ in the subject line.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th June 2019, 5pm
More details, click HERE