The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is looking for a passionate and hands-on soccer coach to assist and lead the implementation and delivery of grassroots community initiatives. This role is a seasonal position, with weekly hours based on programming needs and availability.
As a Community Development Coach, you will focus on building strong and lasting relationships within communities and providing wider opportunities for children, young people, and adults to interact with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club.
In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a dynamic team environment, support the execution of the club’s professional and youth soccer outreach initiatives, and act as a brand ambassador for the Chicago Fire Soccer Club within the community.
- Playing or Coaching Experience Preferred.
- Graduate degree completed or in progress.
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills.
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation.
Apply clicking HERE