We currently have an exciting opportunity for a First Team Head Coach to join our Everton Ladies Team. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and reviewing of a comprehensive elite coaching programme.
You will ensure high standards of coach delivery to support, motivate and challenge the development of all players. Ensuring that you work closely with the Assistant Head Coach and multi-disciplined support team to ensure the delivery of individual player and team development.
- To work closely with the Assistant Head Coach and multi-disciplined support team to ensure the delivery of individual player and team development.
- To maintain an on-going assessment of all players within the 1st team, whilst addressing players strengths/weaknesses/development needs in collaboration with the multi-disciplined
- To evaluate and provide feedback on all coaching sessions and matches
- To compile performance reviews, in line with the requirements of the club, and deliver feedback to players and both formally, and informally as required
- Lead on the delivery of video analysis support sessions for individual players and the team to identify player/opposition strengths and weaknesses.
- Attend all fixtures, both home and away.
- To be present at all training sessions, performance analysis and meetings as required.
- Make recommendations to the General Manager in respect of the purchase, transfer and/or loan of players to or from the 1st team and in respect of contract renewals.
- Work closely with the General Manager, Assistant Head Coach and Head of Youth Development to maximize the effectiveness, alignment, and ROI of player acquisition, development, and retention against Everton standards and “The Everton Way”.
Ideally you will have experience of working in Elite football, and a good understanding of and the ability to apply sport and coaching science principles to maximise player development.
If you have experience of working within Woman`s football,and strive to make a difference then please get in touch today.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 23rd November 2018.
The Everton Family is committed to equal opportunities and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process, we accept all job applications in a variety of formats and should you need any documents in a different format or require any further support or assistance please contact the People Services team on 0151 530 5205 or via email [email protected].
The Everton Family is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Apply for this job clicking here.