Department: Foundation, International Department
Place of work: Worldwide Programme delivery & support
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
- Programme development will include a range of coaching duties including, schoolprogrammes, CFC leagues and tournaments, coaching clinics, development and advancedtraining, Saturday clubs, holiday courses, as well as a range of social inclusion basedprogrammes. (These programms will change subject to the placement).
- The successful candidate will be required to travel abroad for up to three months at atime.
- In additions to core football development there will be requirement to support a range ofspecial events including sponsor lead activation, tournaments and festivals.
- All members of staff will be trained to work to set standards implementing appropriatepolicies and procedures to uphold best practice and to safeguard the participant and staffinvolved in the programme.
Essential Professional Qualifications:
* UEFA B
* Valid Emergency Aid and Safeguarding certification
* A University Degree BA or BSC
* Experience of working in a football / sports development environment is essential.
* Valid passport – with no record baring travel or visa application to any internationaldestination.
Closing Date: 9 November 2018
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard toChelsea FC Foundation policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety,Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act.
The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in theircare or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct orsuspected misconduct to the Foundation Safeguarding Lead.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity bytreating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination,victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationsamongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilitiesmay therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety andwellbeing of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are inour care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.